Рабочее время Зима
- 08.12.2023 - 07.04.2024
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 9,5 km
- 24,5 km
- 6 km
- Freeride/ Маршруты
- 4,6 km
- 44,6 km
Highlights Winter 2023/2024:
- 6-seater chairlift with weather protection hood and seat heating "Glocknerblick" in Kals
- Ski path from Adler Lounge to Matrei
- generous beginner ski area in Großdorf Kals
- 3 ski schools on site
- Ski depot in Matrei and Kals at the valley and mountain stations *
- Snowmaking down to the valley
- The Adlerlounge at an altitude of 2,403 m invites you to indulge in innovative, packed delicacies at lofty heights - with a view of the imposing mountains with the 60 three-thousanders.
Where the eagle draws circles
Amidst the National Park Hohe Tauern is the Großglockner Resort Kals-Matrei. Starting point are the two places: Kals am Großglockner and Matrei in Osttirol.
Kals am Großglockner
Uninterrupted winter fun for the whole family!
A spot untouched nature in which the guest is always welcome. Here you can enjoy the pleasures of skiing with all the comforts in a rustic and authentic environment. The village of Kals offers genuine Tyrolean hospitality and tradition apart from the hustle and bustle.
Gradonna **** s Mountain Resort Châlets & Hotel - Exclusive at the slopes
For more information, please visit: www.gradonna.at
Matrei in Osttirol
Matrei is regarded as the center of the holiday and recreational area of the Hohe Tauern and offers besides the numerous shopping possibilities and diverse sport activities also a very interesting cultural life.
On 43.6 km of perfectly groomed ski slopes (for beginners and advanced skiers) with ski runs down to the village center. 90% snow-covered areas ensure snow safety until spring. In addition, the Grossglockner Resort offers a top infrastructure: 3 gondolas, 5 chairlifts (first chair lift in Osttirol with heated seating, 2 chairlifts with heated seats) and 7 ski lifts.
A unique mountain panorama, with the King of the Hohentauern, the Großglockner, always keep your eyes on the skiers' hearts.
And in the evening: night-light, illuminated toboggan run, mulled wine party, or simply have time to find oneself, to talk to each other.
Several toboggan runs (one of them with night lighting) and tobogganing huts invite young and old to have fun tobogganing parties. Ice skating rinks are available to the friends of ice sports.
Even off the slopes, recreation seekers in healthy surroundings enjoy wonderful holidays. Whether you are on a guided snowshoe hike with game viewing, a guided ski tour into the world of the three-thousanders, a winter hiking in untouched nature or cross-country skiing on the cross-country ski trails awarded with the Tyrolean cross-country ski trail - there is something for every taste.
A wide range of varied activities and events, The Kalser Bauernmarkt, guided tours in the local museum, the exhibition of the "Glocknerausstellung", health and wellness programs, the "Kalser Bergweihnacht", children's sled festival, torch ski trips, culinary specialties and much more, do not leave you bored. Sports equipment of all kinds can be borrowed from sports equipment rental.
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun
- Hintertuxer Gletscher / Hintertux / Zillertal
- Obergurgl / Hochgurgl
- Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
- St. Anton / Arlberg
- Stubaier Gletscher / Stubaital
- Mayrhofen / Zillertal
- Serfaus / Fiss / Ladis
- Hochfügen / Zillertal
- St. Johann in Tirol
- Pitztaler Gletscher / Rifflsee / Pitztal
- SkiWelt / Westendorf
- SkiWelt / Ellmau
- Fieberbrunn / Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
- Ehrwalder Almbahn / Ehrwald
- Lermoos / Grubigsteinbahnen
- Zell am Ziller / Zillertal Arena