Рабочее время Зима
- 17.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 6 km
- 4 km
- 1 km
- 11 km
The Fendels ski area is located at the entrance of Kaunertal on a high plateau. In contrast to the Kaunertal Glacier, here you do not escape the civilization. On the contrary – you are right in the middle.
Lifts and slopes start directly from the village Fendels. But also the cable car from Ried in Oberinntal leads guests into the middle of the ski area. But everything stays relaxed and manageable.
Whether you would like to go skiing, tobogganing or winter hiking with your family – everything is possible at Winterberg Fendels.
- 4.5 km long natural toboggan run
- Night skiing and night tobogganing (every Thursday)
- Slopes of all difficulty levels
- Fendels snow park
- Ski touring park
- Ski depot at the Fendels middle station
Illuminated winter nights:
- on selected Thursdays from 29.12.22 to 23.02.23 in suitable weather and snow conditions from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. night skiing and night tobogganing (last control run at 10:15 p.m.)
- 4.5 km long illuminated toboggan run (illuminated until 10:30 p.m.)
- 2.5 km long illuminated slope (illuminated until 10:30 p.m.)
- Lift tickets in advance at the box offices
- Toboggan rental at the Fendels middle station: toboggan rental € 8.00, deposit € 20.00
The slopes and toboggan run are illuminated until 10:30 p.m. - please do not use the facilities after this time in the interests of your own safety The facilities are then prepared again for the next day with the piste machines.