Holidays in the mountains in the alps, Hiking, Climbing, Mountain biken, Rafting, Canyoning
The **** Apartment Sonja is very comfortable furnished and equipped for 4 persons located in house Carinthia on NASSFELD, Sonnleitn, sunny, calm, central, a phantastic hiking area is awaiting you!
Nearby are ACTIVITIES like the Flying Fox Mile, the Rock Labyrinth, the Summer Toboggan Run "Pendolino", Via Ferratas, Piccolo Express Nassfeld, Swimming at Lake Pressegger See, archery, the Nassfeld Cinema und the interesting Aqua Trail "Bergwasser" with Trampolin, relax lyers with beautiful views are in the area, adventure "Go Vertikal", Geo Park, hiking tours, rafting, canyoning, which guarantees you unforgettable holidays. A highlight is the "Garnitzenklamm*.
Many austrian huts are on the hiking paths with tasty food and you can also enjoy italian flair because the italian border with restaurants are nearby.
The Apartment is 50 m² big, very well equipped and consists of
1 PARLOUR KITCHEN with all kitchen utensils and a snug diningplace with big eating table, coffeemachine, toaster, microwave, refrigerator with freezer cabinet, electric cooker with baker's oven,
1 BEDROOM with double bed,
1 LIVINGROOM with doublecouch and Sat-TV with flat screen and integrated DVD-Player, CD-Player, radio and
1 large LOGGIA with chairs, table, sun umbrella, nice view
1 bath/shower with bidet,
1 WC separated from bathroom
1 Parking place without charge
Apartmentprice per day:
€ 82,-- till.-- € 95.-- inclusive bed linen, towelset per person, parking place.
Extra to pay is daily tax € 2,--/person/night, electricity&heating € 30.--/week, and final cleaning € 70.--.
A partial payment of 35 % is to pay after booking by bank remittance and the rest of 65 % 14 days prior arrival.
Terms of Cancellation Conditions:
If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Travelling to Sonnleitn/Nassfeld:
Highway A 10 or A2 direction Italy, exitt Hermagor, B 111 Gailtaler Bundesstraße - Hermagor - Tröpolach - Nassfeld - when you see the Gartnerkofel chairlift, turn to the right to Sonnleitn, you pass Robinson Club, Dorfwirt Marcius and Hapimag and then you drive directly to the House Carinthia with Pizzeria "Primavera". Take a parking place on the terrasse or where is one available. The *apartment Sonja" is located in House Carinthia on second floor. The entrance is on the terasse lefthand from the entrance of the Pizzeria "Primavera", an elevator is in the house.
Allgemeine Verfügbarkeit Appartement Sonja
Check-in and check-out always on Saturday in high season, only in December till 22. 12. and from middle of March till end of season especially Easter 2, 3, 4, 5 nights also possible.
Предложения Лето Appartement Sonja
7 Ночи: 31.07.2022 до 21.08.2022
7 nights for up to 4 persons including bedlinen, towels, parking place. Additional costs € 70 for final cleaning and daily tax € 2,--per adult/night and for heating and electricity € 35.--/week
7 Ночи: 05.09.2022 до 30.09.2022
7 nights for 2 - 4 persons, bedlinen, towels , parking place are included. Extra to pay are final cleaning € 70.--, electricity/heating € 35.-- and daily tax € 2 per night over 16 years.
40 % prepayment after booking with bank transfer to
Helga Travnicek, A-9500 Villach, L. H. Jungnickelstraße 2
Konto bei Unicredit Bank Austria, A-9500 Villach, Hans-Gasser-Platz 8
IBAN AT49 1200 0790 2504 5400
and rest with bank transfer 14 days before arrival.
€ 85 till € 95 depends on saison,
In the price included are bedlinen, 1 towel and 1 bath-towel and parking place.
Extra to pay are final cleaning € 70.--, for electricity and heating € 35,--/week and daily tax € 2,--/night/person.
€ 120.-- till € 210.-- depends on saison,
in the price included are bedlinen, 1 towel and 1 bath-towel and parking place.
Extra to pay: daily tax € 2,60/night/person, final cleaning € 70.-- and for electricity and heating € 50.--/week.
The restaurant is opened only in winter season.
- Виды платежа
- 40 % prepayment after booking with bank transfer to account Helga Travnicek, A-9500 Villach, L. H. Jungnickelstraße 2 Konto bei Unicredit Bank Austria, A-9500 Villach, Hans-Gasser-Platz 8 IBAN AT49 1200 0790 2504 5400 BIC BKAUATWW and rest with bank transfer 14 days before arrival.