Gerlitzen Costal Path Hike
- A culinary-centered hike with a sporty feel.
- Исходная точка
- Gondola Middle Station
- Beste Jahreszeit
- Starting from the mountain station of the gondola you ascend up the mountain to the Pöllinger Hut, to the Neugarten Almsee Hut and to the Summit-House. In every hut you can expect a culinary highlight, also known as a "Costal."
You don't know what we mean by "Costal?" A "Costal" is a special type of homemade dish, unique to this region.
- From the gondola middle station you take path number 33 past the Hotel Alpenrose. From there you follow path number 52 further to the Pöllinger Hut. Here is where you can treat yourself to your first break and of course your first "Costal."
Costal number one is delicious Carinthian Cheese Noodles, which will help power you through the next 45-60 minute phase of the journey to the Neugarten-Almsee Hut on path number 5. At Almsee the main course will be an "Almochen Steak." With your mouth already watering at the thought of your third "Costal," a strudel specialty, you begin the the third phase of the tour: a 45 minute hike to the Gerlitzen summit on path number 3. For the return journey, most casual hikers decide to take the chairlift back to the gondola middle station.
- Höchster Punkt
- 1.908 m
- Gerlitzen Summit-House
- Hiking shoes, drinking water and a rain jacket.
- Please limit yourself to only one portion of each of the delicious "Costals." ;-)
- Don't miss the glorious view at the new English Tower observation deck!
- Как добраться
- By car you reach the Gerlitzen alps most easily with the A10 highway, taking the "Villach-Ossiacher See" exit. After that you simply follow the signs.
- Öffentliche Verkehrsmittel
- You can easily reach the Gerlitzen gondola with the S2 train of the ÖBB- "Bahnhof Annenheim."
- There are plenty of parking spots available in the gondola station parking lot- please pay attention to the parking guidance system.
Noch schnell für den anstehenden Ausflug versichern? Inkl. Rettungshubschrauber ab 3,98 €Jetzt Informieren